Dallas Cowboys Cotton Face Mask With Pocket
Masks are made from 100% cotton and include a pocket for a filter (not included with purchase). Please make sure you read the full item description especially regarding delivery and disclaimers. Please note these are not medical-grade face masks like the N95.
- If you select “First Available”, then the first pattern we have available from 1-5 or other Dallas Cowboys patterns pictured is what we will custom make and ship.
- “First Available” is the best option to receive your order in the fastest time possible. Orders are processed on a first come, first served basis. Once your order is placed, please know those funds are being used to purchase the necessary materials to make sure you receive your items as soon as possible. These products are not produced by the Dallas Cowboys or the NFL.
- Processing time for 1st available is 2-3 weeks.
- Dallas Cowboys fabric is currently in limited supply (because they're that great!). Patterns may vary and change depending upon availability.
- Specific pattern orders may take 2-3+ months
- Price includes free domestic shipping; will ship to Canada
- DISCOUNT CODE: Buy 3 or more and save 10% on your order with code COWBOYSNATION
- Adult S/M - 10" across by 6" tall
- Adult L - 11" across by 6.5" tall
- Adult XL - 14" across by 7.5" tall
- Youth S - 8.5" across by 5" tall
- Youth L - 9.5" across by 5.5" tall
Caution - This mask is NOT rated for disease control. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) has provided the following information regarding homemade face masks: The role of face masks is for patient source control, to reduce contamination of the surrounding area when a person coughs or sneezes. Patients with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 should wear a face mask until they are isolated in a hospital or at home. Most face masks do not effectively filter small particles from the air and do not prevent leakage around the edge of the mask when the user inhales.* When professional face masks are not available, healthcare personnel might use homemade masks for care of patients with COVID-19 as a last resort. However, caution should be exercised when considering this option since their capability to protect healthcare personnel is unknown.