Masks are made from 100% cotton and include a pocket for a filter (not included with purchase). Please make sure you read the full item description especially regarding delivery and disclaimers. Please note these are not medical-grade face masks like the N95.
- Delivery options:
- Porch Pickup - LOCALS ONLY (no contact, you let me know when you're coming and I'll leave it on the front bench)
- Free Delivery to NSB (mainland only -- no beachside, Edgewater, or out of the way places).
- Free Delivery Port Orange (mainland only -- If you live in a gated community please leave instructions)
- Free shipping everywhere else (does not include tracking)
- Indicate whether the mask pattern should be unisex or feminine.
- Patterns and colors are not guaranteed and cannot be requested beyond unisex or feminine due to limited availability and high demand of resources.
- Adult S/M - 10" across by 6" tall
- Adult L - 11" across by 6.5" tall
- Adult XL - 14" across by 7.5" tall
- Youth S - 8.5" across by 5" tall
- Youth L - 9.5" across by 5.5" tall
Caution - This mask is NOT rated for disease control. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) has provided the following information regarding homemade face masks: The role of face masks is for patient source control, to reduce contamination of the surrounding area when a person coughs or sneezes. Patients with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 should wear a face mask until they are isolated in a hospital or at home. Most face masks do not effectively filter small particles from the air and do not prevent leakage around the edge of the mask when the user inhales.* When professional face masks are not available, healthcare personnel might use homemade masks for care of patients with COVID-19 as a last resort. However, caution should be exercised when considering this option since their capability to protect healthcare personnel is unknown.